So, first, a little disclaimer: this isn't TECHNICALLY a mohito. Why? There's no alcohol. But apart from that, it's a delicious and gorgeously refreshing drink that has all the health benefits of green tea. It's perfect for a summer's day, or whenever really! Personally, I like making a huge pitcher of this stuff and then keeping it in my fridge to dip in and out of as and when I please.
- 2 limes
- 2 kiwis
- 5 green tea bags
- A few sprigs of mint
- First, fill a jug about 1 litre of hot water (from a kettle) and put in your tea bags. Let them steep for a few minutes.
- Next, add in a few mint leaves and some slices of lime and kiwi.
- Let this mixture sit for a while before filling up the rest of the jug with cold water and refrigerating it for about 1 hour.
- Once it's completely cold, take it out and serve. You can add more mint or a few slices of lime for decoration.
- Enjoy your delicious and refreshing drink!